Worst ordering experience ever.I placed an order after hours at night and then did not need the item.

I requested a cancellation less than 1 hour after the initial order was placed. 4 days later I get an email from the "cancellation" team stating they cannot cancel the order that it had already been shipped. I replied the order should have never made it out of the door and should have been cancelled. They stated to refuse the order and have it sent back and I would be credited.

I refused the package and a couple days later I received my refund minus a $21 return fee.

I contacted their customer support today and have never been so disappointed in a company with the way they treated me. I have been a return customer and have recommended them many times but not after this. The pretty much told be that I am out the money and that they never refund tax. How can that be legit?

From now on they will never be recommended or shopped from again.Very bad customer service

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of order cancellation and associated monetary loss in the amount of $21. Solid Signal needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned order cancellation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Solid Signal.

Had an Experience with Solid Signal?

Comments